16" Small Side Cabinet, Wall Mount, 1 Door whit Soft Close and Left Opening, Grey, Serie Solco by VALENZUELA
- DIMENSIONS Width 11-13/16 x Height: 23-5/8 x Depth: 8-11/16 Inches.
- PACKAGE INCLUDED Side Cabinet with 1 Door and mounting Hardware. The door opening direction (swing) is on the left side, that is, the hinge is on the left hand.
- DESIGN Made in Spain, our Modern European Design, offers doors that comes with soft close.
- MATERIAL The cabinet is made of MDF with engineered wood made from composite wood pieces and fibers.
- PICTURES showing only diversity of colors and not the current size of the part listed.
With an experience of over 35 years as a manufacturer and wholesaler of bathroom furniture and it has one of the most advanced production systems. Located in Barcelona , with facilities of over 25.000m2 available that allow you to meet any challenge you proposed, both nationally and internationally. Thanks to that and know-how , Valenzuela manufactures bathroom furniture contemporary design with quality finishes and very competitive prices.
THE BEST OF THE MARKET
From its origins Valenzuela has been characterized to meet the expectations of its customers , distinguishing the different needs of the various markets in which are included. Our experience in the market is based on the attention , service and reliability of all our actions . All thanks to our team of professionals that enable effective and responsive to the client channel.
QUALITY AND DESIGN
Valenzuela, following lines market, also offers a wide range of possibilities for decorating the bathroom, furniture, countertops, fixtures, mirrors, shelves and accessories. And with experience in the manufacture of bathroom furniture, on the organizational and versatility in production, Valenzuela Industries has a comparative advantage , thus providing greater added value in all its products.
Feel passionate about interior design, renovate your bathroom and make it stand out in your home. Add a Valenzuela Design to your cart today.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.