32" LED Backlit Bathroom Vanity Mirror, Wall Mount, Grey, Serie Dune/Solco by VALENZUELA
- DIMENSIONS Width 31-1/2 x Height: 27-3/16 x Depth: 2-3/16 Inches.
- ENERGY SAVING The LED light uses only 9.6 watts of energy, emitting 720 lumens, 3000-3500 K and Waterproof Protection (IP65)
- DESIGN Our Modern European Design, Made in Spain; offers the best material such as MDF with engineered wood made from composite wood pieces and fibers.
- PACKAGE INCLUDED Mirror, Frame with mounting Hardware.
- PICTURES showing only diversity of colors and not the current size of the part listed
Located in Barcelona with an experience of over 35 years as a manufacturer and wholesaler of bathroom furniture and facilities of over 25.000m2, Valenzuela has one of the most advanced production systems, which allows us to provide you quality finishes, very competitive prices and meet any challenge you propose, both nationally and internationally.
THE BEST OF THE MARKET
From its origins Valenzuela has been known for meeting the expectations of its customers, distinguishing the different needs of the various markets in which it is included. Our experience in the market is based on the attention, service and reliability of all our actions. All thanks to our team of professionals that provide effective responses to the client channel.
QUALITY AND DESIGN
Valenzuela, following the demands of the market, offers a wide range of possibilities to decorate the bathroom with elegant furniture that includes countertops, accessories, mirrors, shelves and accessories. Our experience in manufacturing, in the organization and versatility in production, gives our industry a comparative advantage, thus providing greater added value in all our products.
Feel passionate about interior design, renovate your bathroom and make it stand out in your home. Add a Valenzuela Design to your cart today.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.