The TOTO Vespin II Two-Piece Elongated 1.28 GPF Universal Height Skirted Toilet with CeFiONtect is a beautifully designed high profile toilet. The Vespin II bowl and tank set includes tank to bowl hardware, a tank to bowl gasket, toilet bolt caps, and unifit outlet connection for 12" rough-in. The Vespin II may be adapted for 10" or 14" rough-in with the purchase of a separately sold rough-in. The skirted design of the Vespin II 1G conceals the trapway, which enhances the elegant look of the toilet and adds an additional level of sophistication. Skirted design toilets also minimize the need to reach behind the bowl to clean the nooks and crannies of the exterior trapway. The Vespin II features TOTO’s Tornado Flush™, a hole-free rim design with dual-nozzles that creates a centrifugal washing action that assists in rinsing the bowl more efficiently. This version of the TOTO Vespin II includes CeFiONtect, a layer of exceptionally smooth glaze that prevents particles from adhering to the ceramic. This feature, coupled with Tornado Flush, assists to reduce the frequency of toilet cleanings, minimizing the usage of water, harsh chemicals, and time required for cleaning. The TOTO Vespin II is designed in TOTO’s Universal Height, which allows for a more comfortable seat position across a wide range of users. This version of the Vespin II has a left-hand chrome trip lever. The Vespin II is ADA compliant and meets the standards for EPA WaterSense®, and California’s CEC and CALGreen requirements. Additional items needed for installation and use must be purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, water supply lines, and toilet seat.
- High profile two-piece elongated bowl and tank set
- Sleek skirted design hides the trapway for a sophisticated look
- 1.28 gallons per flush Tornado Flush™ system with a powerful centrifugal rinse
- CeFiONtect™ glaze gives the bowl a lubricious quality that prevents particles from adhering
- Universal Height for more comfort across a broader range of individuals
- Left-hand chrome trip lever
- Glazed trapway
- ADA, WaterSense®, CALGreen, and CEC compliant
- Included parts: tank to bowl hardware, tank to bowl gasket, toilet bolt caps, and unitfit outlet connection for 12" rough-in
- May be adapted for 10" or 14" rough-in with optional parts: TSU01W.10R or TSU01W.14R (sold separately)
- Purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, water supply lines, and toilet seat
- Manufacturer One Year Limited
- Dimensions: 28.5 in. long x 16.5 in. wide x 30 in. high
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps:
Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent.
Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid.
Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion.
Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.