At TOTO, we design simple, brilliant, and elegant solutions for basic human needs where every innovation and detail is designed with you in mind. We’re committed to improving people’s lives and for over a century, we’ve made products that do just that. The TOTO Transitional Collection Series A Five-Spray Handshower offers a modern and sleek design that coordinates with any bathroom décor. Handshowers offer improved comfort and flexibility over traditional fixed showerheads and allows you to direct water flow right where you need to create a revitalizing experience unlike any other. Indulge and choose from a spray, spray and massage combo, massage, or a mist. The final mode is a pause, which enables the user to stop the flow of water without changing the temperature or volume settings of the shower control. Fixture offers maximum flow rate of 2.0 gpm and has a four inch diameter spray plate. Long lasting and durable, this handshower is made of solid brass construction and features rubber nozzles that help to prevent limescale buildup. TOTO creates a clean, relaxed, and refreshing lifestyle by designing for every part of the bathroom and striving to bring more to every moment you spend there. Optional handshower components sold separately.
- Modern and sleek design that adds style to any bathroom décor
- Offers improved comfort and flexibility over traditional fixed showerheads
- Customize your experience with multiple spray modes including a pause feature
- WaterSense certified low-flow rate of 2.0 gpm
- 4 inch diameter spray plate
- Durable brass construction with corrosion free finish and rubber nozzles that help to prevent limescale buildup
- Standard G 1/2 inch connection
- Included parts: handshower only
- Purchase separately: Wall Mount (TS101R); Shower Arm Mount (TS101S ); Handshower Wall-Mount (TS101V); Shower Hose 60 inch (TS101W60)
- Manufacturer Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Dimensions: 4.56 in. long x 4.5 in. wide x 9.06 in. high
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps:
Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent.
Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid.
Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion.
Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.