At TOTO, we design simple, brilliant, and elegant solutions for basic human needs where every innovation and detail is designed with you in mind. We’re committed to improving people’s lives and for over a century, we’ve made products that do just that. Add functionally and control to your everyday routine with the TOTO Silas Two-Way Diverter Trim with Off. This two-way diverter is used as flow control for shower systems with two outlets and also features an integrated off position. This classically styled accessory paired with the TSMV two-way diverter with off valve, allows for easy control over water volume and temperature to create the optimal shower experience. This long lasting and durable accent is made of solid brass construction and finished with corrosion-resistant chrome plating. Coordinates effortlessly with the entire TOTO Silas Collection. This fixture is ADA compliant. TOTO creates a clean, relaxed, and refreshing lifestyle by designing for every part of the bathroom and striving to bring more to every moment you spend there. Required Valve TSMV sold separately.
- Beautifully styled accessory combines classic design with modern edge
- Lever handle allows for easy control over water volume and temperature
- Effortlessly controls water flow for shower systems with two outlets when paired with the two-way diverter with off valve TSMV
- Integrated off position
- Strong brass construction with durable and corrosion free finish
- ADA Compliant
- Included parts: Handle assembly, escutcheon, and adapter
- Purchase separately: Two-way diverter valve with off (TSMV)
- Manufacturer Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Dimensions: 2.56 in. long x 5.06 in. wide x 5.06 in. high
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps:
Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent.
Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid.
Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion.
Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.