The TOTO Promenade II Two-Piece Elongated 1.28 GPF Universal Height Toilet with CeFiONtect is a beautifully designed decorative toilet. The Promenade II bowl and tank set includes a tank to bowl gasket, tank to bowl hardware, and toilet bolt caps. The Promenade II features TOTO’s Tornado Flush™, a hole-free rim design with dual-nozzles that creates a centrifugal washing action that assists in rinsing the bowl more efficiently. This version of the TOTO Promenade II includes CeFiONtect, a layer of exceptionally smooth glaze that prevents particles from adhering to the ceramic. This feature, coupled with Tornado Flush, assists to reduce the frequency of toilet cleanings, minimizing the usage of water, harsh chemicals, and time required for cleaning. The TOTO Promenade II is designed in TOTO’s Universal Height, which allows for a more comfortable seat position across a wide range of users. This version of the Promenade II has a left-hand chrome trip lever. The Promenade II is ADA compliant and meets the standards for EPA WaterSense®, and California’s CEC and CALGreen requirements. Additional items needed for installation and use must be purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, water supply lines, and toilet seat.
- Modern, classic two-piece elongated bowl and tank set
- 1.28 gallons per flush with Tornado Flush™ system for a powerful centrifugal rinse
- CeFiONtect™ glaze gives the bowl a lubricious quality that prevents particles from adhering
- Universal Height for more comfort across a broader range of individuals
- Decorative left-hand chrome trip lever
- ADA, WaterSense®, CALGreen, and CEC compliant
- Included parts: tank to bowl gasket, tank to bowl hardware, and toilet bolt caps
- Purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, water supply lines, and toilet seat
- Manufacturer One Year Limited
- Dimensions: 28.5 in. long x 17.75 in. wide x 31.25 in. high
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps:
Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent.
Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid.
Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion.
Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.