The TOTO Promenade II 1G Two-Piece Elongated 1.0 GPF Universal Height Toilet with CeFiONtect is a beautifully designed decorative toilet. The Promenade II 1G bowl and tank set includes a tank to bowl gasket, tank to bowl hardware, and toilet bolt caps. The Promenade II 1G features TOTO’s industry leading 1G technology, offering a powerful flush that flushes completely and fully with only one gallon of water. The Promenade II 1G features TOTO’s Tornado Flush™, a hole-free rim design with dual-nozzles that creates a centrifugal washing action that assists in rinsing the bowl more efficiently. The Promenade II 1G is designed in TOTO’s Universal Height, which allows for a more comfortable seat position across a wide range of users. This version of the Promenade II 1G has a decorative left-hand chrome trip lever. The Promenade II 1G is ADA compliant and meets the standards for EPA WaterSense®, and California’s CEC and CALGreen requirements. Additional items needed for installation and use must be purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, water supply lines, and toilet seat.
- Modern, classic two-piece elongated bowl and tank set
- 1.0 gallons per flush 1G® technology with Tornado Flush™ system for a powerful centrifugal rinse
- Universal Height for more comfort across a broader range of individuals
- Decorative left-hand chrome trip lever
- ADA, WaterSense®, CALGreen, and CEC compliant
- Included parts: tank to bowl gasket, tank to bowl hardware, and toilet bolt caps
- Purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, water supply lines, and toilet seat
- Manufacturer One Year Limited
- Dimensions: 28.5 in. long x 17.75 in. wide x 31.25 in. high
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps:
Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent.
Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid.
Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion.
Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.