At TOTO®, we design simple, brilliant, and elegant solutions for basic human needs where every innovation and detail is designed with you in mind. We’re committed to improving people’s lives and for over a century, we’ve made products that do just that. The Libella® M Commercial Wall Mounted Spout has a modern and bold elongated construction and is designed to pair with TOTO’s 0.35 GPM ECOPOWER® faucet controller. This ECOPOWER system creates cost effective solutions by harnessing the energy of running water to power itself, both creating and storing power for operation. Although this faucet system is ideal for high-traffic commercial spaces, is highly efficient and can replenish power stores in as little as five daily uses. The durable, chrome plated spout features a micro-sensor positioned underneath the spout head that accurately detects the user. This self-adjusting sensor ensures a quick, smooth, and consistent water distribution, and the on-demand system means that water flows only when needed and cannot be accidentally left running. When paired with the ECOPOWER controller system, this commercial grade standard spout is CEC and CalGreen compliant. Easy wall-mounted installation, with no wiring and low-cost maintenance, makes this faucet practical, sustainable, and durable. Achieves a 0.11 gpc, 20 second on-demand flow rate when paired with required ECOPOWER 0.35 GPM controller. TOTO creates a clean, relaxed, and refreshing lifestyle by designing for every part of the bathroom and striving to bring more to every moment you spend there. Included items: Libella® M spout only. Purchase separately: required ECOPOWER 0.35 GPM controller, water supply line for G1/2 connection, and optional thermostatic or mechanical mixing valve for water that is not pre-mixed.
- Beautiful and sleek design with an elongated spout
- Electronic touchless sensor faucet
- Pairs with TOTO® ECOPOWER® self-generating hydropowered system
- Easy, single- hole, wall-mount installation with no wiring, and low-cost maintenance
- Vandal resistant aerator housing
- Durable chrome plated spout body
- Equipped with a 0.35 GPM water-saving flow rate
- ADA compliant
- Strategic location of sensor at tip of spout for instant response time
- 0.11 GPC with 20 Seconds on-demand water flow
- Included items: ECOPOWER® spout body only
- Purchase separately: ECOPOWER 0.35 GPM required controller and optional thermostatic or mechanical mixing valve for water that is not pre-mixed.
- Manufacturer Three Year Limited
- Dimensions: 9.5 in. long x 1.63 in. wide x 2.38 in. high
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps:
Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent.
Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid.
Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion.
Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.