At TOTO®, we design simple, brilliant, and elegant solutions for basic human needs where every innovation and detail is designed with you in mind. We’re committed to improving people’s lives and for over a century, we’ve made products that do just that. The Libella® ECOPOWER® 0.35 GPM Electronic Touchless Sensor Bathroom Faucet with Manual Mixing Valve has a modern and bold construction that is not only astatically pleasing but ultra-efficient. The ECOPOWER system creates cost effective solutions by harnessing the energy of running water to power itself, both creating and storing power for operation. Although this faucet system is ideal for high-traffic commercial spaces, it is highly efficient and can replenish power stores with no minimum daily usage. The durable, chrome plated spout features a micro-sensor positioned underneath the spout head that accurately detects the user. This self-adjusting sensor ensures a quick, smooth, and consistent water distribution, and the on-demand system means that water flows only when needed and cannot be accidentally left running. Equipped with integral check valves and debris screens to prevent back flow, this below deck manual mixing valve allows for conventional temperature adjustment. TOTO leads the way in technical innovation, sustainability, and product design with this 0.35 GPM ECOPOWER commercial grade faucet that meets the most rigorous water-saving standards. Easy installation, with no wiring and low-cost maintenance creates a practical and sustainable faucet that is perfect for any commercial grade project. Achieves a 0.11 gpc, and 20 second on-demand water stream. TOTO creates a clean, relaxed, and refreshing lifestyle by designing for every part of the bathroom and striving to bring more to every moment you spend there. Included items: Libella spout, operating controller, manual mixing valve, and mounting hardware. Purchased separately: Water supply line for G1/2 connection.
- Beautiful, sleek design
- Electronic touchless sensor faucet
- Operated by ECOPOWER® self-generating hydropowered system
- Easy, single-hole mount installation with no wiring, and low-cost maintenance
- Vandal resistant aerator housing
- Durable chrome plated spout body
- Equipped with a 0.35 GPM water-saving flow rate
- ADA compliant
- Strategic location of sensor at tip of spout for instant response time
- Manual mixing valve allows for conventional temperature adjustment
- 0.11 GPC with 20 Seconds on-demand water flow
- Included items: ECOPOWER® spout body, 0.35 GPM controller, and manual mixing valve TLM10
- Manufacturer Three Year Limited
- Dimensions: 7.63 in. long x 1.63 in. wide x 3.13 in. high
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps:
Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent.
Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid.
Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion.
Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.