At TOTO, we design simple, brilliant, and elegant solutions for basic human needs where every innovation and detail is designed with you in mind. We’re committed to improving people’s lives and for over a century, we’ve made products that do just that. Add functionally and control to your everyday routine with the TOTO Keane Thermostatic Mixing Valve Trim. This classically styled accessory paired with the TSST thermostatic mixing valve, makes conservation easy by controlling the water flow volume without affecting the temperature. This fixture features advanced temperature control technology, providing a safety stop at 108(F) degrees and the single lever allows for easy control over water volume and temperature to create the optimal experience. This long lasting and durable accent is made of solid brass construction and finished with corrosion-resistant chrome plating. Coordinates effortlessly with the entire TOTO Keane Collection. This fixture is ADA compliant. TOTO creates a clean, relaxed, and refreshing lifestyle by designing for every part of the bathroom and striving to bring more to every moment you spend there. Required Valve TSST sold separately.
- Complementing both traditional and modern interiors with a fluid ease to classic lines
- Conserves water by controlling flow volume without affecting the temperature when paired with the TSST thermostatic mixing valve
- Features advanced temperature control technology with anti-scald safety stop
- Strong brass construction with durable and corrosion free finish
- ADA Compliant
- Included parts: Handle assembly, escutcheon, and temperature limit stop
- Purchase separately: Thermostatic Mixing Valve (TSST)
- Manufacturer Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Dimensions: 3.69 in. long x 6.5 in. wide x 6.5 in. high
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps:
Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent.
Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid.
Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion.
Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.