The TOTO Helix Wall-Mount EcoPower 0.35 GPM Electronic Touchless Sensor Bathroom Faucet Spout is designed for use with TOTO 0.35 GPM EcoPower faucet controller, TELC103-D20E. The EcoPower faucet is ideal for high-traffic commercial spaces and provides an elegant water conservation solution. Powered by the force of running water, EcoPower hydro-turbines create an electrical current that is stored in rechargeable cells to power the Smart Sensor System of the faucet. The EcoPower faucet is highly efficient, replenishing power stores in as little as five uses daily. No external power source or battery replacement is necessary. The sensor is located at the tip of the spout to more accurately sense the hands of the user for touchless use. The on-demand system means that water flows only when needed and cannot be accidentally left running. When hands are present, the water will flow. When hands are removed, the water stops. Included: Helix wall-mount spout. Purchased separately: EcoPower TELC103-D20E 0.35 GPM controller, water supply line for G1/2 connection, and TOTO TLM10 mixing valve for water that is not pre-mixed.
- Electronic touchless sensor faucet
- Operated entirely by hydropower. No external power source needed
- No wiring. Easy installation and low-cost maintenance
- Single-hole wall-mount installation
- 20 second on-demand flow: water is only dispersed when the sensor is activated
- Strategic location of sensor at tip of spout for instant response time
- 0.35 GPM water-saving flow rate
- ADA compliant
- Included: Spout
- Purchased separately: TELC103-D20E controller and TLM10 manual mixing valve for water that is not premixed
- Manufacturer Three Year Limited
- Dimensions: 7.69 in. long x 2.38 in. wide x 2.38 in. high
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps:
Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent.
Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid.
Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion.
Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.