The TOTO Helix M EcoPower 0.35 GPM On-Demand Touchless Electronic Touchless Sensor Bathroom Faucet with Mixing Valve is ideal for high-traffic commercial spaces and provides an elegant water conservation solution. Powered by the force of running water, EcoPower hydro-turbines create an electrical current that is stored in rechargeable cells to power the Smart Sensor System of the faucet. The EcoPower faucet is highly efficient, replenishing power stores with no minimum daily usage. No external power source or battery replacement is necessary. The sensor is located at the tip of the spout to more accurately sense the hands of the user for touchless use. The on-demand system means that water flows only when needed and cannot be accidentally left running. When hands are present, the water will flow. When hands are removed, the water stops. Helix M spout, operating controller, manual mixing valve, and mounting hardware included. Purchased separately: Water supply line for G1/2 connection
- Electronic touchless sensor faucet
- Operated entirely by hydropower. No external power source needed
- No wiring. Easy installation and low-cost maintenance
- Single-hole deck-mount installation
- 20 second on-demand flow: water is only dispersed when the sensor is activated
- Strategic location of sensor at tip of spout for instant response time
- 0.35 GPM water-saving flow rate
- ADA compliant
- Includes spout, operating controller, and manual mixing valve
- Manufacturer Three Year Limited
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps:
Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent.
Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid.
Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion.
Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.