At TOTO, we design simple, brilliant, and elegant solutions for basic human needs where every innovation and detail is designed with you in mind. We’re committed to improving people’s lives and for over a century, we’ve made products that do just that. The ECOPOWER Gooseneck wall spout has a sleek and smooth body construction with a high arching neck, resulting in a tall water column for users. Designed to pair with TOTO’s 0.35 GPM ECOPOWER® faucet controller, TELC103-D20E. This ECOPOWER® system creates cost effective solutions by harnessing the energy of running water to power itself, both creating and storing power for operation. Although this faucet system is ideal for high-traffic commercial spaces, it is highly efficient and can replenish power stores with no minimum daily usage. The durable, chrome plated spout features a micro-sensor positioned underneath the spout head that accurately detects the user. This self-adjusting sensor ensures a quick, smooth, and consistent water distribution, and the on-demand system means that water flows only when needed and cannot be accidentally left running. When paired with required ECOPOWER® TELC103-D20E 0.35 GPM controller, the faucet achieves a 0.11 GPC, 20 second on-demand flow rate that is CEC and CALGreen compliant. Easy installation, with no wiring and low-cost maintenance, makes this faucet practical, sustainable, and durable. TOTO creates a clean, relaxed, and refreshing lifestyle by designing for every part of the bathroom and striving to bring more to every moment you spend there. Included items: Gooseneck spout only. Purchase separately: ECOPOWER® TELC103-D20E 0.35 GPM controller, water supply line for G1/2 connection, and ECOPOWER mixing valve for water that is not pre-mixed.
- Seamless and smooth construction with a high arching neck design
- Electronic touchless sensor faucet
- Pairs with TOTO ECOPOWER® self-generating hydro-powered system
- Easy, single-hole, wall-mount installation with no wiring, and low-cost maintenance
- Vandal resistant aerator housing
- Durable chrome plated spout body
- Equipped with a 0.35 GPM water-saving flow rate
- CEC and CALGreen compliant
- ADA compliant
- Strategic location of sensor at tip of spout for instant response time
- 0.11 GPC with 20 Seconds on-demand water flow
- Included items: ECOPOWER® spout body only
- Purchase separately: TELC103-D20E required controller and TLM10 or TLT20 mixing valve for water that is not premixed
- Manufacturer Three Year Limited
- Dimensions: 7.94 in. long x 2 in. wide x 9.88 in. high
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps:
Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent.
Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid.
Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion.
Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.