Inspired by culture, the TOTO Global Fine Single-Handle Widespread Bathroom Sink Faucet fits perfectly within the TOTO design philosophy of “Understated, but Essential” by blending premium quality and performance. The solid construction and cascading curves offer a beautiful and durable bathroom fixture. The GF faucet features TOTO's innovative Comfort Glide Technology. This technology utilizes Diamond-Like Carbon coated ceramic cartridges for ultimate durability and protection against friction, allowing the user to control water flow in comfort with long-lasting ease of use. The GF faucet uses low-conductivity materials for parts that comes into contact with the handle. This safe design inhibits the heat flow, keeping the handle from getting too warm. The single-lever allows for simple control over temperature and pressure. The WaterSense® certified, high-efficiency 1.2 GPM water flow saves water without diminishing the performance of the faucet. The faucet is ADA, CEC, and CALGreen compliant. Included items: Spout and handle, metal pop-up drain and rod, and water supply hoses
- High-efficiency 1.2 GPM flow helps save water without compromising performance
- Smooth handle control with COMFORT GLIDE technology maintains the same reliable operability over time
- Diamond-Like Carbon coated ceramic cartridge for ultimate durability and protection against friction
- Safe design, low-conductivity materials keep handles from getting too warm
- Solid SUS construction with durable chrome finish
- ADA, WaterSense®, CALGreen, and CEC compliant
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Warranty (Residential), One Year (Commercial)
- Dimensions: 5.25 in. long x 1.75 in. wide x 7.38 in. high
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps:
Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent.
Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid.
Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion.
Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.