Inspired by culture, the TOTO Global Edge Two-Handle Widespread Bathroom Sink Faucet fits perfectly within the TOTO design philosophy of “Understated, but Essential” by blending premium quality and performance. The V-shaped edge flows all the way up to the spout tip, emphasizing the beauty of the metal by adding texture. The GE faucet features TOTO's innovative Comfort Glide Technology. This technology utilizes Diamond-Like Carbon coated ceramic cartridges for ultimate durability and protection against friction, allowing the user to control water flow in comfort with long-lasting ease of use. The faucet is adjustable for eight to eleven inch spread installations, allowing flexibility and versatility within your bathroom space. The GE faucet uses low-conductivity materials for parts that comes into contact with the handle. This safe design inhibits the heat flow, keeping the handles from getting too warm. The double levers allow for complete control over water volume and temperature. The WaterSense® certified, high-efficiency 1.2 GPM water flow saves water without diminishing the performance of the faucet. The faucet is ADA, CEC, and CALGreen compliant. Included items: Spout, handles, hot and cold water valves, valve-to-spout hoses, metal pop-up drain and rod. Purchased separately: water supply hoses.
- High-efficiency 1.2 GPM flow helps save water without compromising performance
- Accommodates 8 to 11 inch spread installations
- Solid brass construction with durable chrome finish
- Lever handles allow control over temperature and volume
- Safe design, low-conductivity materials keep handles from getting too warm
- Reliable ceramic disk valve cartridge technology
- Track-shaped aerator eliminates faucet drips
- Incorporates both classic and elaborate design elements
- ADA, WaterSense®, CALGreen, and CEC compliant
- Included items: Spout, handles, hot and cold water valves, valve-to-spout hoses, metal pop-up drain and rod
- Purchased separately: water supply hoses
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Warranty (Residential), One Year (Commercial)
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps:
Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent.
Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid.
Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion.
Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.