Inspired by culture, the TOTO Global Balance Single-Handle Long Wall Mount Bathroom Sink Faucet fits perfectly within the TOTO design philosophy of “Understated, but Essential” by blending premium quality and performance. The solid construction and gentle edges offer a sophisticated and durable bathroom fixture. The GB faucet features TOTO's innovative Comfort Glide Technology. This technology utilizes Diamond-Like Carbon coated ceramic cartridges for ultimate durability and protection against friction, allowing the user to control water flow in comfort with long-lasting ease of use. Some conventional faucets can become uncomfortably hot to the touch after running for a certain amount of time. The GB faucet uses low-conductivity materials for parts that come into contact with the handle. This safe design inhibits the heat flow, keeping the handle from getting too warm. The single-lever allows for simple control over temperature and pressure. The WaterSense® certified, high-efficiency 1.2 GPM water flow saves water without diminishing the performance of the faucet. The faucet is ADA, CEC, and CALGreen compliant. Included items: Spout and handle, valve. Purchased separately: drain assembly.
- High-efficiency 1.2 GPM flow helps save water without compromising performance
- Smooth handle control with COMFORT GLIDE technology maintains the same reliable operability over time
- Diamond-Like Carbon coated ceramic cartridge for ultimate durability and protection against friction
- Safe design, low-conductivity materials keep handles from getting too warm
- Extra-long spout length to help reach nested sinks
- Solid brass construction with durable chrome finish
- ADA, WaterSense®, CALGreen, and CEC compliant
- Included parts: Spout and handle, valve
- Purchased separately: drain assembly.
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Warranty (Residential), One Year (Commercial)
- Dimensions: 9.69 in. long x 6.41 in. wide x 4.13 in. high
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps:
Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent.
Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid.
Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion.
Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.