TOTO® ECOPOWER® 1.0 GPF Toilet Flushometer Valve is ideal for high-traffic commercial spaces, providing an elegant water conservation solution. Engineered to require no electricity or routine battery replacement, the ECOPOWER Flushometer Valve saves energy and water while providing maximum performance in even the most demanding commercial spaces. Powered by the force of running water, ECOPOWER hydro-turbines create an electrical current that is stored in rechargeable cells to power the sensor of the valve. The ECOPOWER flush valve is highly efficient, replenishing power stores with no minimum daily usage. No external power source or battery replacement is necessary. Ensuring that water flows only when needed, the self-adjusting ECOPOWER sensor eliminates ghost flushing that wastes water. A minimum of six seconds in front of the sensor is required to get its acknowledgement, preventing excessive flushing. A mechanical manual override flush button is present when needed. The piston and solenoid mechanism, a marked improvement over traditional rubber diaphragm type valves, maintains consistent flush volume under a range of supply pressures. The valve is WaterSense® certified and CA Title 20 and CalGreen compliant. The valve is also ADA compliant. Includes flushometer valve for toilets with 1-1/2 inch top spud inlet using 12 inch vacuum breaker tubes. Purchased separately: angle stop, vacuum breaker set, spud nut and escutcheon to connect to the toilet spud, and sweat solder kit.
- ECOPOWER 1.0 GPF Toilet Flushometer Valve
- For toilets with 1-1/2 inch top spud inlet using 12 inch vacuum breaker tubes
- Powered by the force of running water: No external power source or battery replacement is necessary
- Replenishes power stores with no minimum daily usage
- Programmed timing eliminates ghost flushing that wastes water
- Mechanical manual override flush button
- Piston and solenoid mechanism: a marked improvement over traditional rubber diaphragm type valves
- Tailpiece adjusts for neutral rough-in
- WaterSense® certified and CA Title 20 and CalGreen compliant
- ADA compliant
- Includes flushometer valve
- Purchased separately: angle stop, vacuum breaker set, spud nut and escutcheon to connect to the toilet spud, and sweat solder kit
- Manufacturer Three Year Limited
- Dimensions: 3.19 in. long x 4.56 in. wide x 7 in. high
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps:
Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent.
Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid.
Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion.
Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.