- Electronic touchless sensor faucet controller
- Operated entirely by hydropower. No external power source needed
- No wiring. Easy installation and low-cost maintenance
- Single-hole deck-mount installation
- 20 second on-demand flow: water is only dispersed when the sensor is activated
- Strategic location of sensor at tip of spout for instant response time
- 0.35 GPM water-saving flow rate
- ADA compliant
- Includes controller and mounting hardware
- Purchased separately: ECOPOWER 0.35 GPM spout and mixing valve for water that is not premixed
- Manufacturer Three Year Limited
- Dimensions: 3.63 in. long x 4.63 in. wide x 7 in. high
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.