The TOTO Eco Promenade Two-Piece Round 1.28 GPF Universal Height Toilet with CeFiONtect is a high profile, traditionally designed toilet. The Eco Promenade bowl and tank set includes a tank to bowl gasket, tank to bowl hardware, and toilet bolt caps. The Eco Promenade utilizes TOTO's E-max® flushing system, featuring a 3” wide flush valve, extra-large siphon jet, and a large trapway. This reliable, highly efficient combination generates a powerful cleansing flush while only using 1.28 gallons of water. This version of the Eco Promenade features CeFiONtect, a layer of exceptionally smooth glaze that prevents waste from adhering to the ceramic. This feature assists to reduce the frequency of toilet cleanings, minimizing the usage of water, harsh chemicals, and time required for cleaning. The Eco Promenade is designed to feature TOTO’s Universal Height which allows for a more comfortable seat position across a wide range of users. The Eco Promenade features a decorative chrome trip lever on the left-hand side of the tank. The Eco Promenade is ADA compliant and meets the standards for EPA WaterSense®, and California’s CEC and CALGreen requirements. Additional items needed for installation and use must be purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, water supply lines, and toilet seat.
- Traditional style, two-piece round bowl and tank set
- E-Max® 1.28 GPF flushing system, creates a powerful flush
- CeFiONtect™ glaze gives the bowl a lubricious quality that prevents particles from adhering
- Universal Height for more comfort across a broader range of individuals
- Decorative left-hand chrome trip lever
- Glazed trapway
- ADA, WaterSense®, CALGreen, and CEC compliant
- Included parts: tank to bowl gasket, tank to bowl hardware, and toilet bolt caps
- Purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, water supply lines, and toilet seat
- Manufacturer One Year Limited
- Dimensions: 26.13 in. long x 19.13 in. wide x 34.5 in. high
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps:
Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent.
Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid.
Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion.
Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.