The TOTO Eco Drake Two-Piece Elongated 1.28 GPF Toilet with CeFiONtect offers a high-profile design and is powerful and durable enough to work within both residential and commercial applications. The Eco Drake bowl and tank set includes a tank to bowl gasket, tank to bowl hardware, and toilet bolt caps. The Eco Drake utilizes TOTO's E-max® flushing system, featuring a 3” wide flush valve, extra-large siphon jet, and a large trapway. This reliable, highly efficient combination generates a powerful cleansing flush while only using 1.28 gallons of water. This version of the Eco Drake features CeFiONtect, a layer of exceptionally smooth glaze that prevents waste from adhering to the ceramic. This feature assists to reduce the frequency of toilet cleanings, minimizing the usage of water, harsh chemicals, and time required for cleaning. This version of the Eco Drake comes with a left-hand chrome trip lever. The Eco Drake meets the standards for EPA WaterSense®, and California’s CEC and CALGreen requirements. Additional items needed for installation and use must be purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, water supply lines, and toilet seat.
- High-profile two-piece elongated bowl and tank set
- Residential or commercial installations
- E-Max® 1.28 GPF flushing system, creates a powerful flush
- CeFiONtect™ glaze gives the bowl a lubricious quality that prevents particles from adhering
- Left-hand chrome trip lever
- Glazed trapway
- WaterSense®, CALGreen, and CEC compliant
- Included parts: tank to bowl gasket, tank to bowl hardware, and toilet bolt caps
- Purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, water supply lines, and toilet seat
- Manufacturer One Year Limited
- Dimensions: 28 in. long x 19.5 in. wide x 28.5 in. high
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps:
Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent.
Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid.
Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion.
Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.