The TOTO Eco Drake Two-Piece Elongated 1.28 GPF ADA Compliant Toilet with Right-Hand Trip Lever and Bolt Down Tank Lid offers a high-profile design and is powerful and durable enough to work within both residential and commercial applications. The Eco Drake bowl and tank set includes a tank to bowl gasket, tank to bowl hardware, lid bolts, and toilet bolt caps. The Eco Drake utilizes TOTO's E-max flushing system, featuring a 3” wide flush valve, extra-large siphon jet, and a large trapway. This reliable, highly efficient combination generates a powerful cleansing flush while only using 1.28 gallons of water. This version of the Eco Drake is a reflection of TOTO’s People-Centered Design, complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act accessibility guidelines while maintaining the beauty and innovation expected from TOTO. This Eco Drake comes with a right-hand chrome trip lever and a bolt down tank lid to prohibit unwanted access to the tank. The Eco Drake meets the standards for EPA WaterSense®, and California’s CEC and CALGreen requirements. Additional items needed for installation and use must be purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, water supply lines, and toilet seat.
- High-profile two-piece elongated bowl and tank set
- Residential or commercial installations
- E-Max® 1.28 GPF flushing system, creates a powerful flush
- Right-hand chrome trip lever
- Bolt down tank lid prohibits access to the tank
- Glazed trapway
- ADA, WaterSense®, CALGreen, and CEC compliant
- Included parts: tank to bowl gasket, tank to bowl hardware, lid bolts, and toilet bolt caps
- Purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, water supply lines, and toilet seat
- Manufacturer One Year Limited
- Dimensions: 28 in. long x 19.5 in. wide x 30.5 in. high
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps:
Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent.
Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid.
Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion.
Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.