The TOTO Eco Drake Transitional Two-Piece Elongated 1.28 GPF Universal Height Toilet for 10" Rough-In merges classical and modern aesthetics and is powerful and durable enough to work within both residential and commercial applications. The Eco Drake Transitional bowl and tank set includes a tank to bowl gasket, tank to bowl hardware, and toilet bolt caps. The Eco Drake Transitional utilizes TOTO's E-max® flushing system, featuring a 3” wide flush valve, extra-large siphon jet, and a large trapway. This reliable, highly efficient combination generates a powerful cleansing flush while only using 1.28 gallons of water. This version of the Eco Drake Transitional is designed to feature TOTO’s Universal Height which allows for a more comfortable seat position across a wide range of users. This Eco Drake Transitional comes with a left-hand chrome trip lever. This Drake is ADA compliant and designed to fit a 10 inch rough-in. The Eco Drake Transitional meets the standards for EPA WaterSense®, and California’s CEC and CALGreen requirements. Additional items needed for installation and use must be purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, water supply lines, and toilet seat.
- Transitional, high-profile two-piece elongated bowl and tank set
- Residential or commercial installations
- E-Max® 1.28 GPF flushing system, creates a powerful flush
- Universal Height for more comfort across a broader range of individuals
- Designed to be installed within a 10" rough-in
- Left-hand chrome trip lever
- Glazed trapway
- ADA, WaterSense®, CALGreen, and CEC compliant
- Included parts: tank to bowl gasket, tank to bowl hardware, and toilet bolt caps
- Purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, water supply lines, and toilet seat
- Manufacturer One Year Limited
- Dimensions: 28.63 in. long x 18.63 in. wide x 30.75 in. high
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps:
Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent.
Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid.
Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion.
Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.