The TOTO Eco Drake Transitional Two-Piece Elongated 1.28 GPF ADA Compliant Toilet with Right-Hand Trip Lever merges classical and modern aesthetics and is powerful and durable enough to work within both residential and commercial applications. The Eco Drake Transitional bowl and tank set includes a tank to bowl gasket, tank to bowl hardware, and toilet bolt caps. The Eco Drake Transitional utilizes TOTO's E-max® flushing system, featuring a 3” wide flush valve, extra-large siphon jet, and a large trapway. This reliable, highly efficient combination generates a powerful cleansing flush while only using 1.28 gallons of water. This version of the Eco Drake Transitional is a reflection of TOTO’s People-Centered Design, complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act accessibility guidelines while maintaining the beauty and innovation expected from TOTO. This Eco Drake Transitional comes with a right-hand chrome trip lever. The Eco Drake Transitional meets the standards for EPA WaterSense®, and California’s CEC and CALGreen requirements. Additional items needed for installation and use must be purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, water supply lines, and toilet seat.
- Transitional, high-profile two-piece elongated bowl and tank set
- Residential or commercial installations
- E-Max® 1.28 GPF flushing system, creates a powerful flush
- Right-hand chrome trip lever
- Glazed trapway
- ADA, WaterSense®, CALGreen, and CEC compliant
- Included parts: tank to bowl gasket, tank to bowl hardware, and toilet bolt caps
- Purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, water supply lines, and toilet seat
- Manufacturer One Year Limited
- Dimensions: 28.38 in. long x 18.63 in. wide x 31.13 in. high
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps:
Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent.
Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid.
Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion.
Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.