The TOTO DuoFit In-Wall Tank Dual-Flush System with Copper Supply takes up less floor space, giving your bathroom a more open feel and making it easier to clean. This modern design uses TOTO's Dual-Max® flushing system, allowing you to proactively conserve water with a full or light flush option. Choose between a 0.9 GPF rinse or 1.28 GPF for tougher jobs. The DUOFIT® harness allows you to select a mounting height of 15 to 19 inches. This provides the opportunity for you to establish a comfortable bowl height for a wide array of individuals. The in-wall unit can support up to 880lbs when installed properly. The kit arrives ready to be installed within a 2” x 6” stud setting with a 2" x 6" polyethylene waste outlet. If you require installation within a 2” x 4” setting, you will need to additionally purchase TOTO’s 2” x 4” PVC outlet kit (THU343). To enhance the installation with a WASHLET® bidet seat, there is a pre-attached copper supply built into the system. The separately sold TOTO WASHLET® Connection kit will complete your WASHLET® install (THU805). This DUOFIT® requires the toilet bowl and push plate to be purchased separately.
- High-Efficiency DYNAMAX TORNADO dual flushing system
- Dual-Max flush promotes water conservation with a 0.9 or 1.28 GPF option
- Copper supply line
- Saves up to 9" of floor space compared to standard floor-mounted toilet
- Adjustable 15"-19" mounting height
- Supports up to 880 pounds
- One-piece blow molded polyethylene tank to prevent leaks
- Pre-plumbed for optional WASHLET® connection
- Manufacturer One Year Limited
- Dimensions: 3.5 in. long x 25.4 in. wide x 50.38 in. high
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps:
Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent.
Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid.
Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion.
Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.