The TOTO Drake II 1G Two-Piece Elongated 1.0 GPF Universal Height Toilet with CeFiONtect is a beautifully designed high profile toilet. The Drake II 1G bowl and tank set includes a tank to bowl gasket, tank to bowl hardware, and toilet bolt caps. The Drake II 1G features TOTO’s industry leading 1G technology, offering a powerful flush that flushes completely and fully with only one gallon of water. The Drake II 1G features TOTO’s Tornado Flush™, a hole-free rim design with dual-nozzles that creates a centrifugal washing action that assists in rinsing the bowl more efficiently. This version of the Drake II 1G includes CeFiONtect, a layer of exceptionally smooth glaze that prevents particles from adhering to the ceramic. This feature, coupled with Tornado Flush, assists to reduce the frequency of toilet cleanings, minimizing the usage of water, harsh chemicals, and time required for cleaning. The Drake II 1G is designed in TOTO’s Universal Height, which allows for a more comfortable seat position across a wide range of users. This version of the Drake II 1G has a left-hand chrome trip lever. The Drake II 1G is ADA compliant and meets the standards for EPA WaterSense®, and California’s CEC and CALGreen requirements. Additional items needed for installation and use must be purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, water supply lines, and toilet seat.
- High profile, two-piece elongated bowl and tank set
- 1.0 gallons per flush 1G technology with Tornado Flush™ system for a powerful centrifugal rinse
- CeFiONtect™ glaze gives the bowl a lubricious quality that prevents particles from adhering
- Universal Height for more comfort across a broader range of individuals
- Left-hand chrome trip lever
- Glazed trapway
- ADA, WaterSense®, CALGreen, and CEC compliant
- Included parts: tank to bowl gasket, tank to bowl hardware, and toilet bolt caps
- Purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, water supply lines, and toilet seat
- Manufacturer One Year Limited
- Dimensions: 28.5 in. long x 15 in. wide x 30 in. high
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps:
Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent.
Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid.
Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion.
Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.