The TOTO Connelly Two-Piece Dual-Max, Dual Flush 1.28 and 0.9 GPF Universal Height Toilet combines contemporary design with innovations in style and water conservation. The Connelly bowl and tank set includes a tank to bowl gasket, tank to bowl hardware, and toilet bolt caps. The Connelly has a concealed trapway, which enhances the elegant look of the toilet and adds an additional level of sophistication. The Connelly features TOTO’s 3D Tornado Flush™, a hole-free rim design featuring three powerful nozzles that generate a centrifugal, cyclonic rinsing action with the option of 0.9 or 1.28 gallons of water. The right-hand chrome trip lever allows the user to decide the right flush for the appropriate job. Choose between a 0.9 GPF rinse or 1.28 GPF for tougher jobs. This version of the Connelly includes CeFiONtect, a layer of exceptionally smooth glaze that prevents particles from adhering to the ceramic. This feature, coupled with the 3D Tornado Flush, assists to reduce the frequency of toilet cleanings, minimizing the usage of water, harsh chemicals, and time required for cleaning. The Connelly is designed to feature TOTO’s Universal Height which allows for a more comfortable seat position across a wide range of users. The Connelly is ADA compliant and meets the standards for EPA WaterSense, and California’s CEC and CALGreen requirements. Additional items needed for installation and use must be purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, water supply lines, and toilet seat.
- Contemporary two-piece elongated bowl and tank set
- Concealed trapway for a sophisticated look
- 1.28 and 0.9 GPF 3D Tornado Flush™ technology for a powerful centrifugal rinse
- CeFiONtect™ glaze gives the bowl a lubricious quality that prevents waste from adhering
- Universal Height for more comfort across a broader range of individuals
- Right-hand chrome trip lever
- Glazed trapway
- ADA, WaterSense®, CALGreen, and CEC compliant
- Included parts: tank to bowl gasket, tank to bowl hardware, and toilet bolt caps
- Purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, water supply lines, and toilet seat
- Manufacturer One Year Limited
- Dimensions: 28.75 in. long x 15.88 in. wide x 30.25 in. high
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps:
Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent.
Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid.
Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion.
Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.