AlorAir Storm Ultra 190 PPD Industrial Commercial Large Dehumidifier with Wi-Fi Controls, for Basements, Garages, and Flood Restoration, with a Pump, cETL Listed, 5 Years Warranty
【App Control & Dry anywhere】: MONITOR THE RESTORATION PROCESS ON THE GO! Our free AlorAir DryEasy mobile app is included with the unit upon purchase. Commercial Dehumidifier, Moisture Removal Capacity 190 PPD at Saturation condition and 90 Pint at AHAM only with 5.56 amps on a 115V power supply for energy efficiency, and processes air at up to 210 CFM, 2,600 sq.ft.
【5 Years Warranty】: Our product is designed with a heavy-duty roto-mold technology that we with a 1-year and 5-year housing. We believe in quality and after-sales-service, It is sure to last long and still keep its shape look.
【COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL, and PERSONALl USE】: Ideal for removing Damp and Moisture from Water Damage Restoration, Carpet Cleaning, Basements/Cellars, Laundries, De-Flooding, Drying Furnishing, Offices, Laboratories, Tradesmen, Garages.
【Design with humanized】: Onboard storage for 20’ power cord and 20' condensate hose. The standard filter is a MERV-8 high-efficiency filter and Pre-Filter. Automatic Digital Humidistat Control, Memory Starting, Timer, Automatic Digital Humidistat Control. Industrial Dehumidifier with Condensate Pump.
【Memory Starting】: Comes back after a power failure, no need to turn on manually, this water damage Restoration dehumidifier designed with Rigid handle and semi-pneumatic wheels to facilitate transport. It has no complicated function button, Temperature, and Humidity Display at Both Inlet and Outlet Side. The clear LCD display, easy to read even from a far distance.
● Moisture Removal Capacity (115V/60Hz): 90 Pints/Day @AHAM (80°F-60%)180 Pints/Day @saturation (90°F，90%)
● Moisture Removal Capacity (220V/50Hz need to be customized): 90 L/Day (179 PPD)@ (30°C-80%)
● Power Supply: 115V/60Hz, 220V/50Hz need to be customized
● Coverage Area: Up To 2,600 Sq. Ft
● COP: 2.85L/kWh (115v/60Hz), 3.0L/kWh (220v/50Hz need to be customized)
● LCD Display
● Filter: Clean Air Filter, Merv-8
● Airflow: 210 CFM, 350 CMH
● Sound Pressure Level: <58 dB(A)
● Refrigerant: R410A
● Wheel: Portable Wheel
● Draining: Condensate Pump
● Defrosting Control System: Auto Defrosting
● Functioning Temperature Range: 33.8~105℉
● Functioning Humidity Range: 25~80%
Key Design Features:
● Rugged wheels
● Collapsible Handle for easy transport
● High-efficiency rotary compressor
● Stainless Plate on Coil to avoid corrosion
● Temperature Sensitive Defrost control for optimum performance
● Rare Earth Alloy Tube Evaporator
● The simplicity of installation and operation with a standard plug
● Facility for permanent drainage with a convenient drain point
● Housing in Back-up-box construction (the unit can be disassembled in 10 seconds when some internal service requested)
Durable wheels ensure portable ease
Rotomolded housing, practically Indestructible. 2 Big Wheels, Easy to transport anywhere high-efficiency dehumidification is needed.
Housing in Backup-box construction
The unit can be disassembled in 10 seconds when some internal service requested.
Removable MERV-8 Filter
Unplug the unit, slide out the MERV-8 Filter.
Comes with easy to remove MERV 8 that can be quickly rinsed clean and reused.
Convenient storage for the power cord and drain hose
● Super Efficient System
● Compressor Type: Rotary
● More Thorough, And More Quicker √
● Humidity can be fixed within 1% √
● Human Handspike Design √
● Environmental R410A Refrigerant √
● Self-Checking Function √
● Memory Starting √
● Condensate Pump √
● Rare Earth Alloy Tube Evaporator √
In the box:
● Storm Ultra 190 PPD Dehumidifier with APP Control×1
● Drainage pipe ×1
● Clean Air Filter×1
● User Manual ×1
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.