- 【Smart Wi-Fi Control & 110 PPD Dehumidifier】: MONITOR THE RESTORATION PROCESS ON THE GO! Our free AlorAir DryEasy mobile app is included with the unit upon purchase. Removal of 110 pints at saturation condition and 50 PPD at AHAM only with 4.5 A, super-efficient system, roto-molded polyethylene housing.
- 【Commercial, Industrial, Crawl Space & Basement use】: Ideal for removing damp and moisture from Flood & Restoration, Carpet Cleaning, a sealed crawl space, Basements/Cellars, Laundries, De-Flooding, up to 1,300 sq. ft...
- 【Design with humanized】: Because of its compact size, strong Handle and wheels for transport, superior stacking features, and easy service access. Onboard storage for 20’ power cord and 20’ condensate hose. The standard filter is a MERV-8 high-efficiency filter.
- 【Easy Read & Operation】: It has no complicated function button, Temperature, and Humidity Display at Both Inlet and Outlet Side, Ideal for water damage restoration projects, The clear LCD display, easy to read even from a far distance.
- 【5 Years Warranty, Robust Construction】We believe in quality and after-sales service. This ETL-listed dehumidifier is made of a strong casing, ensuring long-term use and easy maintenance.
How to choose the single voltage dehumidifier and the double voltage dehumidifier correctly?
First of all, the difference between the single voltage model and the double voltage model is that the voltage, frequency, performance, structure, and dehumidification capacity are consistent.
The single voltage dehumidifier uses 115V voltage and 60Hz frequency, the electrical parameters are rated and cannot be changed.
Otherwise, it will cause a short circuit or cannot be used.
Note: When choosing between these two models, please make the right choice according to your power grid environment.
- Flood Restoration.
- Furniture drying.
- Carpet drying.
- Laundry drying.
- Basements &Crawl Space
Storm DP is designed for commercial use, the stubborn metal handle, WIFI control, two big wheels, and suitable for commercial use.
Crawl Space&Basement Use:
The basement provides some extract space in the house, while crawlspaces are built to raise the level of the house to avoid flooding. This is why today, more than 35% of new houses are built on a crawlspace, and in some states like South Carolina and most coastal areas, the number is over 80%.
The powerful Storm DP Single-voltage dehumidifier is specially designed for large basements. The dehumidification area of 1,300 sq. ft and the dehumidification capacity of 50 pints can meet the dehumidification needs of most home basements.
Why the need for a dehumidifier?
Huge costs are incurred every year through inflated building maintenance costs and damaged inventory as a result of dampness. ALORAIR dehumidifiers are effective solutions to environmental control problems. Excess humidity in your premises results in corrosion, mold growth, and condensation. By installing an ALORAIR dehumidifier controlled humidity conditions can be maintained to provide protection in larger commercial areas and buildings.
How to Use the Storm DP Single-Voltage Dehumidifier Dehumidifier?
Place the Storm DP Single-Voltage dehumidifier in the middle of the dehumidification area, plug in the power, and then turn on the dehumidifier and run it. You can choose to set the humidity level to let it run by itself. The dehumidifier is equipped with a humidity sensor. When the humidity reaches the set index, the dehumidifier will stop running. In addition, you can also choose the WIFI function to control the dehumidifier in real-time.
The Storm DP Single-Voltage dehumidifier requires a certain degree of maintenance, and regular replacement of filters can improve the operating efficiency of the compressor. Clean the coil regularly to prevent the coil from being corroded. Remember not to turn the machine upside down, as this will cause serious leakage of refrigerant.
How the Alorair Storm DP Single-Voltage Dehumidifier Works?
The Storm DP Single-Voltage dehumidifier is equipped with a humidity sensor. Once the air conditions fall outside the specs set on the humidistat, the machine automatically draws air across the evaporator coils. The coil cools the air and condenses it into a liquid form. In a continuous process, the air is passed over a dry and hot coil before it is pumped back into the space around the room.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.