AlorAir Commercial Dehumidifier 113 Pint, with Drain Hose for Crawl Spaces, Basements, Industry Water Damage Unit, Compact, Portable, Auto Defrost, Memory Starting, 5 Years Warranty, Sentinel HD55
The Sentinel HD55 Dehumidifier has cETL approved – Up to 113 pints (8 gallons) moisture removal per day (53 PPD AHAM). This unit has a wide range of applications including crawl spaces, basements, warehouses, offices, factories, shops, apartments, storage areas, restaurants, bars, and museums, also works well for urgent water damage restoration, fast structural drying, and other jobs that require fast dry.
|Airflow||120 CFM, 205CMH|
|Supper COP||2.27 L/kWh|
|Sound Pressure Level||<52 dB(A)|
|Functioning Temperature Range||33.8~104 ℉|
|Functioning Humidity Range||36~90%|
To avoid Freon leakage, a fatal flaw for a dehumidifier, AlorAir has introduced a Rare earth alloy Tube Evaporator. This innovative feature extends the life of the coils by providing protection against, maintaining the coil’s heat transferability.
💪Easy Filter Access
💪Optional Remote Control:
This professional dehumidifier is designed with the remote monitoring function, which makes this unit an ideal choice for places where remote sensing and controlling is required, It is also a good choice for sound insulation and saving space usage, you can buy the remote control from our Amazon store as well.
💪Full Features List:
- Auto-Diagnosis System: Get troubleshooting tips by the error codes.
- Auto Defrosting Function allows low-temperature operation.
- Auto-Restart – Smart technology remembers your settings in case of a power outage.
- Adjustable feet and handle – Allow you to easily adjust the height, and transport the unit from room to room.
- Washable MERV-8: Protects internal components from the damage of dust.
- Built-In humidity sensor– Reads ambient temperature and relative moisture in the room; communicates with optional remote controller for remote monitoring and control.
- Optional Duct-Hot air exhaust for focused Dehumidification.
What in the box
Blue Sentinel HD55 Basement Dehumidifier ×1
Drainage pipe ×1
MERV-8 Filter ×1
User Manual ×1
User Manual Download
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.