The TOTO DuoFit in-wall 0.9 and 1.6 GPF Dual Flush Tank System with Copper Supply Line provides you with the opportunity to save up to 9 inches of floor space within your bathroom. The DuoFit provides a dual flush option with TOTO’s Dual-Max®. Dual-Max makes conservation easy, allowing you to choose the right amount of flush for the required job. You can select between a 0.9 or a 1.6 gallons per flush with a push of a button. The DuoFit harness allows you to select a mounting height of 15 to 19 inches. This provides the opportunity for you to establish a comfortable bowl height for a wide array of individuals. The in-wall unit can support up to 880lbs when installed properly. The kit arrives ready to be installed within a 2” x 6” stud setting. If you require installation within a 2” x 4” setting, you will need to additionally purchase TOTO’s 2” x 4” PVC outlet kit (THU343). This comes with a copper supply and a 2” x 6” polyethylene waste outlet. If you want to enhance the toilet you choose with a WASHLET® bidet seat, there is a pre-attached copper supply built into the system. You will additionally have to purchase a TOTO WASHLET Connection Kit to complete your WASHLET install (THU468). This DuoFit requires the toilet bowl and flush push plate to be purchased separately. Compatible wall hung toilet bowls: CT486FG, CT418F, and CT418FG
- Save up to 9" in Bathroom Space
- 0.9 or 1.6 GPF dual flushing system
- Insulated polyethylene tank to prevent leaks and sweating
- Adjustable 15"-19" mounting height
- Copper supply line
- Pre plumbed WASHLET connection
- Supports up to 880lbs
- 2" x 6" Polyethylene outlet included
- Included: In-Wall tank system with copper supply line and 2" x 6" Polyethylene outlet
- Purchase separately: compatible toilet bowl: CT486FG or CT418F(G), push plate, and toilet bowl.
- Manufacturer One Year Limited
- Dimensions: 5.5 in. long x 25.4 in. wide x 50.38 in. high
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps:
Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent.
Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid.
Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion.
Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.